Monday, April 21, 2008

Reborn!



On Sunday, I took the next step in my walk with Jesus. Following an abbreviated service, my pastor and good friend, Tommy, baptized me along with 3 other members of ICC. The water was pretty cold (look at my face in the top photo) but it was truly an amazing experience that I will never forget. It was even more special to me because 15 of my family members, including 8 from Ohio, attended the service and we had close to 40 people over to the house for a celebratory luncheon, which despite Dena's anxiety, could not have gone more perfectly.

The band (we're unofficially using the moniker "Guns n' Moses" until we come up with something better), rocked the service again despite problems with a new sound system. Definitely not our best gig, but the energy of the day more than made up for what we were lacking in sound quality.

I can't wait to see what God has in store for me next! If it's anything like the last 8 months have been, I'm sure it's going to be something pretty awesome.

No comments: